Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Dear Friend Atheist

How wide and long and high and deep are you?
Dear Atheist,

          Good morning my good friend. I hope your day is filled with heart smiles. I want to help you this morning regarding the spreading of your faith (or lack thereof:)

          There are some things that are destructive to Christianity that you would be well advised to avoid. Chief among them, I believe, is the mockery of other belief systems. Within the confines of a mocking attitude is found the penitentiary of hypocrisy. The broad vision of your atheism will be limited in scope if you focus your efforts on lampooning your neighbor. Be nice to your neighbor, even to the extent of forgiving them their grievous faults. By doing so, you will open up the aperture of communication and give them an enticing glimpse of the image and likeness of who you really are.

          Secondary in destructive potential to your atheism, is the seed of sanctimoniousness. The irreverence expressed through a "holier than thou" attitude does wonders in destroying friendships. The Christians like to think that they are at different levels of greater understanding. An insidious yeast of pharisaism rises within them. They become pious prigs who pump up their chests with an air of phoniness. My advice to you, my good friend, accept people for who they are as your equal. Forgiveness and acceptance contain a transmittable degree of contagiousness.

         Lastly (for now,) I urge you my dear friend to avoid the jaundiced eye of jealousy. I've noticed that wherever there's folks who are jealous and filled with selfishness, there is disorder and vileness. Be content with what you have and avoid covetousness. Narcissism is a destructive root that consumes everything and feeds the self. I have found that parsimoniousness eventually becomes so insatiable within the soul of the prideful prig, it causes them to feed on their own egotism. Put others above yourself my good friend, make them feel more significant than you are.

Thanks for your time. Go do something nice for somebody.
Jesus loves you and so do we.

P. Bahp Dizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment