Monday, January 20, 2014

My Wife

Love can be spoon fed!
 

MY WIFE


My wife's cooking makes me gain weight
but it's not measured in pounds.


Her cooking is an act of love that fills my heart.


We eat heart healthy.


Her love is salt that flavors my life.


She cooks with mustard seeds that fill my heart.


Her cooking reveals that I'm a treasure in her heart.


The food she cooks goes into my stomach.
The love she cooks with goes into my heart.


I'm blessed by a woman who eats the Bread of Life
and then regurgitates it to me.


I love you my dearest wife.

“Let me tell you why you are here.
You’re here to be salt-seasoning that brings out
the God-flavors of this earth.
If you lose your saltiness,
how will people taste godliness?
You’ve lost your usefulness and
will end up in the garbage."
Matthew 5:13 The Message

No comments:

Post a Comment