Wednesday, May 15, 2013

P Bahp Dizzle - Everyday



Everyday

 Everyday, Everyday, Everyday, Everyday

Everyday who I am is not who I was.
Everyday who I am is not who I'll be.
Everyday I'm hungerin' for more,
Jesus inside of me.

Everyday, Everyday, Everyday, Everyday

Everyday I'm thirstin' to pour Him out of me.
Runnin well over my capacity.
Can't get enough inside of me.
Jesus, my soul rhapsody.

Everyday, Everyday, Everyday, Everyday

Everyday I pray, greater I pray,
To find a more excellent prayin' way.
Deeper, higher, wider and longer,
Jesus takes my weaks 'n makes em stronger.

Everyday, Everyday, Everyday, Everyday

Ringed in His love, bling from above.
I'm lost in His foundness
Surrounded by love that's boundless.
Jesus blood is my hearts allowance.

Everyday, Everyday, Everyday, Everyday

Everyday I'm swagged in His Holy Ghost
Everyday His love is the uttermost,
Everyday I'm climbin' to the uppermost
Jesus be my innermost.

  Everyday, Everyday, Everyday, Everyday



   P. Bahp Dizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment