Monday, December 30, 2013

The Heart Farmers Takes A Mycobacterium Vaccaetion (IT'S GOOD TO PLAY IN THE DIRT!)

           "Daddy, why do you say it's good to get dirty?" Asked the Heart Farmers Daughter. "Well my sweet little Beauty, we all need some dirt under our fingernails!" Replied the Heart Farmer.

           "Before you were born my little darling, I went to the big city to buy some seed. I struck up a conversation with a fella who said he was a scientist. He told me about the benefits of good bacteria in the dirt. He told me that most folks try to kill the bacteria and germs in the dirt because they thought they were bad. It turns out that they were killing all the good germs! That scientist was a smart fella, he used some of them big science words that I never heard before. He told me about something called Mycobacterium vaccae. He said it helps to cause our bodies to release something called seratonin. That's the stuff in our bodies that makes us happy and even think better! He said that vaccae stuff could even help fight diseases like cancer. You know my little sweet petunia, I think maybe we all need a vaccaetion just playing in the dirt!"

           "O Daddy, you're so funny! Maybe when God made people out of dirt, he made us with good bacteria and we just fertilized the good out of the dirt." Said the Heart Farmers Daughter. "The big man looked down at his daughter and smiled as he said: "You're as smart as that scientist my darling. I think God planted some of your Mom's brains in that pretty little head of yours!" The girl giggled as her Heart Farmer Dad swooped her up into his huge arms. She threw her arms around his neck and said: "I love you Daddy!"


Thanks for your time. 
Go do something nice for somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment