Monday, March 2, 2015

Hypocrite Bob


     I pre-judged a guy wearing a wrinkled shirt and sagging pants. If I was the manager, I'd give him a fresh shirt and tell him to pull his pants up. I changed my tune and decided to treat him with the same respect that I should treat everybody. He was polite, friendly and did his job well. Why do I have this condition of pre-judgementalism?    

     When I point a finger of blame, it always seems like I'm a hypocrite. Self-righteousness is like a flood that never recedes. Only the Holy Spirit can help you build an ark of God's righteousness to float above hypocrisy.
Proverbs 11:9
"The hypocrite with his mouth destroys his neighbor,
But through knowledge the righteous will be delivered."
Thanks for your time. Go do something nice for somebody.
JLYASDW

No comments:

Post a Comment